Due to technical difficulties with online banking, booking of classes using the online system will not be available until next week. Apologies for this inconvenience. Adult Ed
Our brochure contains full details of courses available and times, costs and tutors.
- Please Note: The Office is open on a part-time basis this term. A message can be left by phone 083 0988298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and all queries will be answered.
- Enrolment opening date Tuesday 7th September 2021
- Enrolment closing date Friday 25th September 2021
- Classes commence week of 27th September 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Applications are now being accepted from tutors who have proposals for Spring 2022.
Options for Enrolment
Download application form and post with cheque to:
Fill in application form on back of brochure and post with cheque to above address.
Conditions of Enrolment
- Classes are offered subject to sufficient demand existing to form a class
- If a class is not formed fees will be returned by post or transferred to another course by request.
- Where a class is formed, fees will be strictly non-refundable.
- Concession: Places on certain courses may be allocated, at a discount rate or free of charge. To avail of this, please apply in writing prior to enrolment date. Certification will be required.
- Exams, Fields Trips, Exhibitions may form an extra week of class.
- All fees must accompany enrolment, we can not reserve places over the phone.
- Class materials, exam fees, field trips are not included in the Course Fee unless otherwise stated.
- Cars parked on school grounds is at owners risk.
- Students must enrol before attending class.
Principal: Kathleen Lowney
Deputy-Principals:Karen Forde, Gary O’Sullivan
Director of Adult & Community Education:
If you are interested in tutoring a class, please submit your C.V. to email@example.com
School Location: » view map
© 2021 Ballincollig Community School