Our brochure contains full details of courses available and times, costs and tutors.
- Office will reopen Monday 3rd September 2018 9.30am – 1.30pm Please Note Change of Office Hours: Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri 9.30am-1.30pm. Wed 1.30pm-4.30pm
- Enrolment night, Wednesday 12th September 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Enrolment closing date Friday 21st September 2018
- Classes commence week of 24th September 2018
- Applications are now being accepted from tutors who have proposals for Spring 2019.
Options for Enrolment
Download application form and post with cheque to:
Fill in application form on back of brochure and post with cheque to above address.
Conditions of Enrolment
- Classes are offered subject to sufficient demand existing to form a class
- If a class is not formed fees will be returned by post or transferred to another course by request.
- Where a class is formed, fees will be strictly non-refundable.
- Concession: Places on certain courses may be allocated, at a discount rate or free of charge. To avail of this, please apply in writing prior to enrolment date. Certification will be required.
- Exams, Fields Trips, Exhibitions may form an extra week of class.
- All fees must accompany enrolment, we can not reserve places over the phone.
- Class materials, exam fees, field trips are not included in the Course Fee unless otherwise stated.
- Cars parked on school grounds is at owners risk.
- Students must enrol before attending class.
Principal: Kathleen Lowney
Deputy-Principals:Karen Forde, Gary O’Sullivan
Director of Adult & Community Education: Anne Marie Daly
If you are interested in tutoring a class, please submit your C.V. to email@example.com
School Location: » view map
© 2018 Ballincollig Community School