Our brochure contains full details of courses available and times, costs and tutors.
- Please Note: The Office is open on a part-time basis this term. A message can be left by phone 083 0988298 or email email@example.com and all queries will be answered.
- Enrolment opening date Tuesday 7th September 2021
- Enrolment closing date Friday 25th September 2021
- Classes commence week of 28th September 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Applications are now being accepted from tutors who have proposals for Spring 2022.
Options for Enrolment
Download application form and post with cheque to:
Fill in application form on back of brochure and post with cheque to above address.
Conditions of Enrolment
- Classes are offered subject to sufficient demand existing to form a class
- If a class is not formed fees will be returned by post or transferred to another course by request.
- Where a class is formed, fees will be strictly non-refundable.
- Concession: Places on certain courses may be allocated, at a discount rate or free of charge. To avail of this, please apply in writing prior to enrolment date. Certification will be required.
- Exams, Fields Trips, Exhibitions may form an extra week of class.
- All fees must accompany enrolment, we can not reserve places over the phone.
- Class materials, exam fees, field trips are not included in the Course Fee unless otherwise stated.
- Cars parked on school grounds is at owners risk.
- Students must enrol before attending class.
Principal: Kathleen Lowney
Deputy-Principals:Karen Forde, Gary O’Sullivan
Director of Adult & Community Education:
If you are interested in tutoring a class, please submit your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
School Location: » view map
© 2021 Ballincollig Community School