Become a Tutor
Find out more below
We have 10 (but not exclusive) categories of courses
- Health and Wellness
- The Arts
You must have either qualifications or equivalent experience in the area
- Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday evenings.
- Wednesday afternoons.
- They are between 1 and 3 hrs long each evening.
- They generally commence at 6.30pm and no class concludes after 9.30pm.
- They range from four to eight weeks in length.
- We do not break for the midterms.
- Our first term starts at the beginning of September.
- Our second term starts at the beginning of January.
- Photography of you for the tutor profile page
- One paragraph background on your relevant experience or qualifications.
- Photograph for the course page.
- A brief outline of the course.
- List of any requirements (materials etc.) for the course.
- All tutors are paid at the completion of the course.
- We pay net of tax
- It is the responsibly of tutors to register their employment on ROS.
- Adult Education BCS will then request a RPN and issue payment.
Send an email outlining your particular area of expertise, detailing your experience/qualifications and a summary of the topics you would intend to cover in the course.
Office Hours : Tue – Weds, 9.00am – 13.00am.