Terms and Conditions
- Classes are offered subject to sufficient demand existing to form a class.
- If a class is not formed fees will be returned through online banking, by post or transferred to another course by request.
- Where a class is formed, fees will be strictly non-refundable.
- All fees must accompany enrolment, we can not reserve places over the phone.
- Class exam fees, field trips are not included in the Course Fee unless otherwise stated.
- Unless stated course fees do not include the cost of materials.
- A €2.50 administration fee applies for the use of a debit/credit card. Receipts will be issued via email.
Concession: Places on certain courses may be allocated, at a discount rate.
Students must enrol before attending class.
- Ballincollig Community school has a large parking facility which is free to those atending night classes.
- Cars parked on school grounds is at owners risk.
Those participating in physical activities may need to seek medical advice before commencing.
Classes will run during the school mid-term holidays unless notified otherwise by the tutor.
Classes will not take place on Bank Holidays.